[A83] ARGH! Problems with my getcsc prog

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] ARGH! Problems with my getcsc prog

Well, TASM keeps reporting that there is "unused data in MS byte of
argument" in lines 19 and 21, which is where I jr to either k2nd or kAlpha
(labels, not things in the include file).  I had to make them those labels
because if they weren't those labels, TASM would say that there were no
labels of those names.  Anyways, if anyone finds any problems (someone else
on this list gave me this code), tell me.

	.nolist
	#include "ion.inc"
	.list

#ifdef	TI83P
	.org progstart-2
	.db $BB,$6D
#else
	.org progstart
#endif
	ret
	jr nc,begin
	.db "Getcsc.inc Test!",0
begin:
	bcall(_clrlcdf)
	bcall(_homeup)
	call 	waitkey ; Call our 'waitkey' subroutine
	cp	k2nd
	jr	z,k2nd 	; Handle the 2nd key
	cp	kAlpha
	jr	z,kAlpha ; Handle the Alpha key
back:
	call 	waitkey ; Call our 'waitkey' subroutine
	ret   	 	; Last 'ret' in program -> return to shell
;---
; Subroutine
waitkey:
	ei
WKA_loop:
	HALT
	bcall(_getcsc)
	or	a
	jr	z, WKA_loop
	ret 	 	; return were we came from
;---
; Subroutine (not a real one)
k2nd:
	ld 	hl,txt
	bcall(_puts)
	jr back 	; Jump to the end of our program
;---
; Subroutine (not a real one)
kAlpha:
	ld 	hl,txt2
	bcall(_puts)
	jr back 	; Jump to the end of our program
;---
; Data
txt:
	.db "You hit 2nd",0