[A83] Re: Thanks!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Thanks!

Really, wow,
And I have been talking to ti when it happend to me, and they said Rom 1.12 was
causing these problems

Maybe you have some corrupted download, but that's pretty improbable, confidering
the md5 checksumming and validation...

We (read: the assembly-83 list) should make a list of Rom-Problems, and compare
them....

--Peter Martijn