[A83] Can I have a small explanation "D Weiss?"

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Can I have a small explanation "D Weiss?"

I mean for the getkey stuff...I understand a few things...the ei (enable
interrupts, but I don't know what interrupts are) and the bcall and jr
stuff, but _getcsc, or a, and HALT I don't really know.  Could you explain
those a little for me?  I'd really appreciate it!
------------------
You can use _getkey in ion, but the ram gets cleared if you turn it off.
The alternative to _Getkey:

waitkey:
   ei
WKA_loop:
   HALT
   bcall(_getcsc)
   or a
   jr z, WKA_loop
   ret

This code when CALLed, waits for a key to be pressed and the pressed key is
returned into register A.