[A83] Re: Yup, More Problems With Ion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Yup, More Problems With Ion

You can use _getkey in ion, but the ram gets cleared if you turn it off.
The alternative to _Getkey:

waitkey:
  ei
WKA_loop:
  HALT
  bcall(_getcsc)
  or a
  jr z, WKA_loop
  ret

This code when CALLed, waits for a key to be pressed and the pressed key is
returned into register A.

>From: "Emir Sakic" <saka@hotmail.com>
>To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
>Subject: [A83] Re: Yup, More Problems With Ion
>Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 03:58:47 +0100
>

>The only problem you have in this code is on line 7.
>Replace with:
>       .org progstart-2

If compiled with the proper #DEFINE added, wouldn't this have been done
already?