[A83] Re: I need help with Ion programming now

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: I need help with Ion programming now

> Whats your problem man ?! You should "just calm down, take a deep breath,
> and" LEARN HOW TO READ. I fully agreed with Steve, and if I pasted this
quote
> from Joe's website, it was to clarify the situation, since a few people
> were not sure about the 'ret' and the 'xor a' stuff...
> I don't even want to continue on this, my previous email message is still
here
> so you can read another time. Every thing is in there.
>
>  - Jean Carot

Hey, where's the fire?

I have to say that it's (more) logical to say "xor a for non-lib-programs"
and "ret for lib-programs". If it's just the other way around then Joe Wing
probably didn't think about it when he made the shell...

Kinda stupid, but, well... We are all human (I hope)...

	Hnk Poley