[A83] Re: I need help with Ion programming now

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: I need help with Ion programming now

About the 'ret', your right, here's a quote from Joe's website:

<<
	.nolist			;\
	#include "ion.inc"	; \
	.list			;  \
#ifdef TI83P			;   \
	.org	progstart-2	;    | Standard Ion
	.db	$BB,$6D		;   /  Program Header
#else				;  /
	.org	progstart	; /
#endif				;/
	ret			; use xor a if libraries are not used **
	jr	nc,start	; jump to the start
				; of the program
	.db	"This is the description",0
start:	ret
.end
.end

Concerning your program, the only bad thing I see, is that
you forgot a '0' after the string...

txt:    .db "Hey!",0

That's it.

 - Jean Carot