[A83] Re: I need help with Ion programming now

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: I need help with Ion programming now

I believe you need a 'ret' instead of an 'xor a'.  Here's the header from a
program I started that I know works (it doesn't do anything but return):

#ifdef TI83P
    .org    progstart-2
    .dw $6DBB
#else
    .org    progstart
#endif
    ret
    jr  nc,Start
Title:
  .db "FreeCell v1.0",0

Start:
 ret       ; code goes here...this one just returns