[A83] Re: 89 trouble!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: 89 trouble!!

Once again there must be a miscommunication.  Number one I looked all
through my graphlink software as in the one that came with my cable and it
didn't have anything I searched almost every topic in the contents list
and it wasn't there.  Now maybe the problem is that my software is out of
date, if so then so be it.  So I did do what you said.  Now I really find
it quite rude that you call me an idiot when you don't get the fact that I
do know how to press F1 and get a help menu.  I also asked my friend for
help and he couldn't get it to work either.  So you need to seriously get
that chip off your shoulder or you may really hurt someone someday.  I
forgive you for calling me an idiot but that is not the way to make
friends.

-Direct G-