[A83] Re: Linux

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Linux

I only have one thing to say: right about at this point when we're talking
about color screens, bigger screens, etc, etc, etc...  Why don't you just
get a PDA?  I would personally suggest a Handspring, Platinum or Prism if
you can afford it (16-bit color, baby).  That way, in case you still care
at all about doing "real" math, you can buy yourself the powerOne Graphing
Calculator Springboard module.  Assuming that any of us would actually us
our calcs for math anyhow.

Eric Tollefson
CmdrERT01@yahoo.com