[A83] Re: 83p Problem with moving a sprite

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: 83p Problem with moving a sprite

Yeah.  I was going to mention that, but like you said, it's difficult in
asm.  If you can easily print registers as decimal values on the screen
without messing anything up, then you probably don't need the help in
debugging :)