[A83] [Off Topic] Disk image of stuffit expander for the mac

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] [Off Topic] Disk image of stuffit expander for the mac

I know this is entierly off topic, but I hope someone can help me:

I recently got an old 68k mac from a friend with macos 7.5
He forgot to put stuffit expander on it, and now he is with vacation.

Does any of you have hte ability to e-mail me a disk image of a mac-disk
with stuffit expander (3.x or 4 or something up to 5.5)
to me, so I can write the image to a floppy using rawrite (dos :-( ) or
dd (linux :-) ).

Sorry for the off topic, but I hope someone can help me...

Greetings,
Peter Martijn

P.S.

To keep this a little on-topic:

I've been thinking about porting the internal assembler of AsmStudio86
to linux (it's gpl), so we have a tasm-compatible assembler for linux.
Opinions??