[A83] 89 trouble!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] 89 trouble!!

I know this is an 83 ASM list but a bunch of you told me that you had
89's.  It is quite ironic that my 89 is also stuck in a loop where it is
asking for software and not accepting any from VTI or other calcs, just
like my 83+ did a few weeks ago.  But there is a new twist to this one.  I
downloaded software from the ti store but I can't figure out how to
install it.  With my 83+ software it had a self extracting file where you
clicked on the Flash symbol and it loaded itself but the 89 software came
as an .89u file.  Can anyone help me or send me software that I can load
to my calc AMS version 2.00.  Muchas Gracias y adios.

-Direct G-