[A83] Re: Linux

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Linux

    I'll admit i can't spell and am no expert at ti-83 asm, but i know plenty
about Linux.  I've installed it on my home PC and write C++ for it.  At
askme.com i am a top expert in both Linux and computer security categories.
Linux runs on Atari and Amega systems, are they 32-bit?  People port Linux
because it's amazing what Linux can run on (the smallest server in the world
runs red hat linux) and so do some of the largest.  I was also reading a
discussion from ticalc.org from ti92 users who though that it was possible to
port Linux to the ti92, I figured the 83+ silver had near 92 capabilities, so
why not port linux?

Follow-Ups: References: