[A83] Re: Ms-dos (OT)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Ms-dos (OT)

At 05:03 2001-03-04, you wrote:
>Everybody knows that MS-DOS is the greatest and most compact operating
>system of all.  When combined with RAM drive software and lots 32k games, it
>rules on systems with removed hard drives.

It's compact because it doesn't provide much OS functions. Almost none
actually.
It's more like an interactive bootloader or something.
and yes.. "on systems with removed hard drives" should ofcourse read "on
IMB PC compatible systems with removed hard drives". Not all are that...
But yes, I run ms-dos on my 286 laptop, its the best (with a wide meaning
of best) for that one.
But now we are off topic :)

///Olle

Follow-Ups: References: