[A83] question about enemy movement!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] question about enemy movement!

Hello!

I'm trying to do a zelda-type game. I have done all the basic work already such
 as the map, hit collision etc. What I need help with now is to the enemy
movement. The enemies aren't supposed to have any AI. They're just supposed to
walk back and fourth controlled by randomize numbers. I have done this but it
kinda sucks in my game. The enemies moves fast when you don't move your
character but when you move they and the whole game slows down. How should I do
 this? Please let me know!

/thanks
Alex

FreeBox - The World's Finest Web Mail Solution
Get your own FREE email account at http://www.freebox.com