[A83] Re: (OT) Belgian<>dutch people!!! Holland & Elvis RULES!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: (OT) Belgian<>dutch people!!! Holland & Elvis RULES!!!

>At 11:15 PM 6/27/01 +0200, you wrote:
>>
>>...and the never-ending war goes on...  :-)
>>
>>Tijl
>
>Actaully, the guy I know from Holalnd thinks its the Germans who are the
>problem.

I'm from Holland too (Hoogezand, Groningen), and there are *some* guys who
think all Germans are nazis (that's very extreme), but mostly, Germans are
no problem. Danish are more anti-German, AFAIK. Mostly they refuse to talk
Germanish (?) to my dad, and want to talk English (I really don't mind,
because English is so much easyer).

>BTW, I'm from the USA.  Like 3 countries to get confused about over here :)

USA = 50 country's (well, that's what's told me), so that's 52 countries to
get confused about :-))

--Ronald--