[A83] Re: VPutSN

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: VPutSN

In order to display the contents of a variable you first need to
convert the variable from its tokenized form into its ascii form.
A good way of doing this is using the rom call _GetTokString EQU
4594h. This call takes hl-> to a one or two byte token and converts
into into ascii in op3. The rom call outputs hl->op3, a and bc =
numbers of characters in op3. The ascii in op3 can then be output
using vputsn.

So in order to properly display the contents of a variable you would
need to write a loop which converts token by token into a displayable
format. At least thats how I do it. Anybody have a better way?

Hope this helps.

-Andy Hochhaus