[A83] Re: (OT) Belgian<>dutch people!!! Holland & Elvis RULES!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: (OT) Belgian<>dutch people!!! Holland & Elvis RULES!!!

> > > Actually, I was just trying to keep the discussion on-topic.
> > > (Belgian is fine by me, I just don't like French (language)) :-) :-)
:-)

> > Je n'ai pas bien compris.
>   Translated: I - do - have - not - good - understand.
> > Qu'est-ce que vous avez dit, que vous aimez le français ? :-)
>   What - is - it - you - have - said - , that - you - like - the -
French - ?

>   Phew, %-) well, it seems I've not forgotten everything I've learnt,
after I
>   did my final exams :-)
>
>   No, just that I don't have anything against themselves, just that I
>   don't like french.

<nasty teacher> t-t-t-t-t, well Mr Hyperbyte, you have made one little
mistake: 'le français' means the language French. If you want to say 'the
French', you must say 'les Français'</nasty teacher>

Keep on smiling, live is beautiful

Follow-Ups: References: