[A83] Grouping (was: Re: Re: RFC TIDEV 0001.1 (was: Re: Re: Free App sig

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Grouping (was: Re: Re: RFC TIDEV 0001.1 (was: Re: Re: Free App signing key))

>> >   (remember, if a program runs, it is unarchived, so a memreset when
>> >   running or still unarchived, will remove the program)
>>
>> Ever heard of grouping? :-)
>> I *always* clear my ram and group files to backup.
>
>I group-backup very often too, but I don't think more than 50% of the 83+
users
>does it.

That percentage has increased enourmously because of me&cheating-letters. I
always group them and send them to everyone. [OT] Sometimes I put
'commercials' in it too, like for the new school-party-organisation-people.
They won, though it wasn't because of me,  however now I am a free member!
[/OT]
Less than 75% of the guys at school don't know how to install ion, I think.

Greetings,
        Ronald Teune
        (dutch, mostly) http://www.zeekoe.cjb.net -> TI