[A83] Re: App signing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: App signing

> Van: Hyperbyte <hyper@hysoft-automation.com>
>
> http://www.hysoft-automation.com/lib/appsign.zip

Thank you :-)

Now to find out how it works...

BTW: Did you edit some files? I don't think TI did release them with Perl
scripts, don't they? ;-)  Oh, and to have the right directory structure
inside the Zip would help.

> (or you just enter a valid US postal code, has been on the list, and
> squeeze your real info (PCode + Country) in the other fields. Then
> just ignore further warnings about the address validity :-)

Okay, but I did only see a button to go back, not one to proceed...

> TI83+ ID is your problem though :-)

Indeed, that's a whole of a lot bigger problem than the adress stuff, if
you don't have a Ti83+

> P.S. How's the C compiler coming along.

Good, only a bit of sh*t that the appsigning program only works with 32bit
DOS... (aka not with Linux/Amiga) Would have been nice... But still, if I
find out how the App-header 'works' then I'll just include that into the
z88dk (since somebody has already posted a generic header, it will be easy
to do so). And for App-signing the Linux/Amiga users should reside to a
Windows-user (and there are lots of them :-)

There have recently been added lots of new support for other Z80 machines,
but I'll stick with tweaking the Ti support, like making use of MirageOS
functions for the greylib (yes, we have grayscale routines for all Ti's),
and more generic things as finding new opts. I'd really should make a
program for finding new ones, but I don't know if I'm that skilled.

Current support is: ABC80, Amstrad NC100, Cambridge Z88 (original compiler
target), CP/M, Jupiter ACE, MSX 1, REX 6000 (the creditcard PDA), Sam
Coupe, Sharp MZ, SORD M5, Spectravideo, Ti82, Ti83, Ti83+, Ti85, Ti86,
VZ/Laser 200, ZX 81, ZX Spectrum; and the most recent one, the Amstrad CPC.

If there are people around here who have other Z80 machines and know how to
program (in asm...dûh) for them, why don't team up? There are only a few
things to be done to make use of about all the routines. Like making a
header-file (crt0-file) and some small routines that handle text and
graphics I/O.

	Henk Poley