[A83] hay's webpage

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] hay's webpage

After seeing the amount of excessive language, and offensive material on
Hay's webpage. I decided to take it into my hands to deal with it.

here is an excerpt DIRECTLY from geocities terms of servcie:

You agree to not use the Service to:

(a) upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful,
harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar,
obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially,
ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

now anyone whose been to mike's site can see blatenly in violation. So i
reported him to geocities on multiple violations.

note to mike:

well better time to retire from the TI community, because if you dont, it
will just get worse for you

i love to put the "thorn" of the TI community out of buisness.

Ryan Cullan