[A83] Re: Mario 82 port and Gameboy processor

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Mario 82 port and Gameboy processor

The gameboy doesn't use a graphical bitmap like PC's and TI83's do, It's an
8x8 hardware background tilemap with 8x8 sprites layered on top of it.  More
like the NES.  The gameboy also has a Window layer.