[A83] Re: APD stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: APD stuff

APD runs off two counters.  apdTimer is the main counter, when this reaches
zero, the calc APD's.  apdSubTimer is, well, the sub-timer :)  It's
decremented during the interrupt, and when it reaches zero, apdTimer is
decremented.  I think the reset-value TIOS uses for apdTimer is approx. 74h.
If you want the calc to APD *now*, you can set apdTimer and apdSubTimer both
to one.

-Dan Englender