[A83] Re: Official FUCK ALL YOU MUTHA FUCKAS from Hays

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Official FUCK ALL YOU MUTHA FUCKAS from Hays

Actually, let me get it straight for you:

Sure you can call yourselves anything you want, but it's against the
law if some else is calling themselves the same thing.

And what you said about programming groups makes no sense.