[A83] Looking for future app developers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Looking for future app developers

Hello. As some of you are probably aware, TI has made the TI-83 Plus SDK free and now distributes the freeware key for signing applications. A while ago, I founded Radical Software (www.radicalsoft.org) and we never have been able to attract any proficient programmers (excluding 3 members). So we're kind of "dead" right now, especially after me joining Detached Solutions. I would like to see Radical Software thrive as a place for quality programming. I apologize if you think this is spam or an advertisement (which it may be) but I would like to offer talented Z80 TI-83+ future app programmers to join Radical Software. There are many benefits, here are some:

- We have our own banner-free hosted site.
- Your own @radicalsoft.org e-mail.
- I will assist any of our members with help on their projects (if wanted)
- You will be able to use routines and stuff I've written. There are some interesting ones.
- There are no deadlines.
- You will be considered an equal, and not just another member. We will listen to your ideas.
- We have a friendly and fun environment where we can spread the joy of programming.
- For every app released, you will be given the chance to create on-line documentation for it.

If you are interested, please send an e-mail to michael@radicalsoft.org. I'd like to know how much experience you have, and links to a sample or two of your work. Together we can make some great applications.

Thank you for your time,

--
Michael Vincent
Detached Solutions - www.detacheds.com