[A83] Re: FWD: Soory about that letter guys...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: FWD: Soory about that letter guys...

hahaha!! That was a funny letter, yeah umm...i wrote that when i was...oh
wait...i didnt write that, that was mike smith fantacizing about me again.
Shame on you mike. For that i give you the GAY FAG OF THE CENTURY AWARD!
Stop being lame. this mailing list is for education mail. if we wanted JOKES
we would have signed up for a joke of all time mailing list.

Hehe, but i am a hipocrit...cause i reply to these letters. But then again i
do it so when i get home from work, i can put myself in a good mood by
laughing my ass off at hays and their nuclear transportation...oh wait,
transporting nuclear waste requires a brain and welp, sorry mike but you
also get the STUPID FUCK WITH A GAY COMPANY AND NO BRAIN AWARD! Geeze, your
cranking these awards out mike. You are such a good person...ROFLMAO! stfu.

Really, please post your messages to the joke of the day mailing list so
more than the ti-calc community can have a good laugh at you too.

These are my nominations for the following awards:
MORE AWARDS WHOS NAMES ARE WRITTEN IN CAPITALS!

LOSER ASS RAPER - Mike Smith!
ALL AROUND JERKY - Mike Smith!
RASIN NUTS AND SMALL DICK - Mike Smith!!
WIDEST ASSHOLE - Mike Smith (i'm guessing on that one...but my odds are
good)

Anyways, i can give awards to mike, and they all go to you. Stop pestering
the ti-calc community, we want to learn and grow, unlike your small brain
and rasin nuts.

Dustin Davis
Lead Software Developer
Vision Works Studios