[A83] Official Congratulations to Ryan Cullan...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Official Congratulations to Ryan Cullan...

I hope your sitting down, Ryan, because I am about to make your day.  As
soon as the new Ti83 Community page opens tomorow, you will be the very
first name to be admitted into the brand new HALL OF SHAME!!!!  Thats right,
Hays is giving YOU the "Stupid Ass Mother Fucker of the Week Award" and let
me tell you you couldn't deserve it anymore.  I bet you guys can guess who
will win it the week after for his gay ass long mail he sent...

FUCK OFF
Hays Corporation