[A83] System Menus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] System Menus

I am writing a program that allows for editing of equations within
the program. Therefore I need a way of allowing the user to access
all of the system menus in order to input special characters into
the equation.

Does anyone know of a way that I could access the system menus from
within my program and have them return a value to my program based
on what menu item was selected?

Thanks for any ideas and help.
-Andy

P.S. The sdk (pg 113 or 134 in acrobat) hints that system menus can
be accessed by using a "monitor driven" program. Even though monitor
driven programs arent covered in the sdk does anyone have any info
on how they work? Thanks again