[A83] Re: Distance RAM clearer :-)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Distance RAM clearer :-)

We could do some more useful things with this routine :-)

Let's summarize:
We have 2 input signals.
So we have 2^2 = 4 bit simple input from the linkport
Plus 2 1-signal inputs = 6 signals

The following routine should explain how to read this 2bit input.

begin:
in a,(00)
and 03h
cp 01h
jp z,_1signal
cp 02h
jp z,_2signal
jp begin

_1signal:
call _signal_delay
in a,(00)
and 03h
cp 01h
jp z,_1_1_signal
cp 02h
jp z,_1_2_signal
jp z,_1_0_signal

_2signal
call _signal_delay
in a,(00)
and 03h
cp 01h
jp z,_2_1_signal
cp 02h
jpz,_2_2_signal
jp z,_1_0_signal

_signal_delay:
...something to define the delay between two sub-signals
ret

_1_0_signal:
...blah-blah...
_1_1_signal:
...blah-blah...
_1_2_signal:
...blah-blah...
_2_0_signal:
...blah-blah...
_2_1_signal:
...blah-blah...
_2_2_signal:
...blah-blah...

now to find some use for that :-)
Perhaps some base-6 Pin code :-)

Or, some sensor-info, does someone know how to do short delays between two signals, such as [signal1 - short delay - signal2], when you press 1 button?
A simple way, that is. (I already thought of using pulse-counters and pulse-generators, but it should be much simpler)

--Peter Martijn Kuipers