[A83] Re: Cerebrus?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Cerebrus?

> Van: Dan Englender <dan@calc.org>
>
> Here's a paste from ti83plus.inc
> kExtApps        EQU       058h        ; External Applications.     NEW
> kNewApps        EQU       059h        ; New Apps for Cerberus.
>
> I asked TI a while back about that, and I got an answer that Cerberus was
> the code-name for the TI-83 Plus, and that TI used to like to use
> mythological names for code-names.

here from ti83pseadn.pdf (Ti83+ SE addendum):
------
Note that this B_CALL is not available on Cerebrus version 1.12 and
earlier.
The calling routine needs to check the software version before performing
the
B_CALL.
-----

You see, it does say Cerebrus...
Ah well, the addendum itself is only a "beta .02"...

	Henk Poley