[A83] Re: Concerning: Hays (OT)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Concerning: Hays (OT)

><sarcasm>
>Hays is to be commended for being able to receive the MOST replies to their
messages on this list.
>Hays is also to be commended for being able to recieve the most OFF TOPIC
recplies to their messages on this list.
>Hays is also to be commended for sending the most pointless and/or annoying
messages to this list.
>Hays is also to be commended for "brightening our day" withour our
permission.

>Everyone who replied to hays is to be commended for flooding the list with
pointless email and thus keeping the attention away from the people with
REAL questions/points.
></sarcasm>

Don't use difficult language like that!
Or like hays would say: what do the <> and </> mean? What is the meaning of
"annoying", or "pointless", or "permission"? What is "OFF TOPIC"? What is
"is"?

>Have anice day. ;-)
>
>--Peter Martijn Kuipers

How can aye hav a nice day with such difficulty words? :o)

Ronald