[A83] Re: Keep Progs In Memory While Changing Batteries?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Keep Progs In Memory While Changing Batteries?

Your calc has something called a "backup battery", located in an enclosed space, right above your normal batteries. This backup battery saves your programs while you change batteries, that is, if the backup battery has sufficient power to keep your programs alive. I suggest that you cange your backup battery by another CH1616 or CH1620 3V cell.

--Peter Martijn