[A83] Re: Here we go again BLODs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Here we go again BLODs

> I had it once! I had to clear my mem with taking out a battery, pressing&holding clear, putting the
> battery in, pressing on, releasing clear. My calc was totally dead. Sometimes it'll just work by
> taking a battery out and put it in, "RAM cleared"

Actually TI-OS is perfectly fine. It just doesn't look that way, because the
LCD is messed up, and if you can write a program by hand to output 1A to port
10 on the calc and get it to run (83, good luck :) ) or memorize Calcsys'
menus (83+) can get it to go back to non-test mode. (It does work, if the
BLODs aren't caused by tios messing up)

James L