[A83] Concerning: Hays (OT)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Concerning: Hays (OT)

<sarcasm>
Hays is to be commended for being able to receive the MOST replies to their messages on this list.
Hays is also to be commended for being able to recieve the most OFF TOPIC recplies to their messages on this list.
Hays is also to be commended for sending the most pointless and/or annoying messages to this list.
Hays is also to be commended for "brightening our day" withour our permission.

Everyone who replied to hays is to be commended for flooding the list with pointless email and thus keeping the attention away from the people with REAL questions/points.
</sarcasm>

Have anice day. ;-)

--Peter Martijn Kuipers