[A83] Re: Memory Leek (Solution)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Memory Leek (Solution)

On Tue, 05 Jun 2001 17:19:06 EDT, assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org wrote:
>>I dont use ION
>?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Why not?  Programming for ION has so many more
>advantages than programming for TI-OS, and programming for TI-OS has
>absolutely no advantages.  I hate it when people say that other

Well I'm not sure if I can use a shell with my programming, because
it is specifically for TI-Navigator...I upload my programs to a
server in Dallas and students using the system download the program
and do an activity with it. The way it is now, the system is meant
for BASIC programs...but I upload ASM programs and have a BASIC
program call them. The programs automatically run on the calculators
when the students log in. I'm not sure if using ION would be
acceptable for the system....Would I be allowed to use it legally?
I'm assuming so if it's public domain but I'm not sure. What can ION
do that the TI-OS can't?
Peace
-Tom

caffeine43@netzero.net on 06/05/2001