[A83] Changing names?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Changing names?

When I tried to modify the name of a certain file using the TI-83+ software
that came with the black cable link, it changes the whole file, so it isn't
read anymore by this game (the file i'm trying to modify is a level for
PlainJump). Besides changing the hex values of the the letters from within
the calc, isn't there any easier way to change file names without it being
misreported to the game? The file's size changes for some reason after I
modified the name on the computer TI-83+ software, and I think PlainJump just
ignored it, when in reality it could probably still run it. By the way, all
PlainJump levels are designated 275 bytes of mem when created for the first
time (like when creating a pic). Any idea on what to do?