[A83] Re: Another Official Statment from the Hays Corporation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Another Official Statment from the Hays Corporation

haha i just htought of something, if they are masters of BASIC, why in the
hell are they posting on an ASM Mailing list??? umm.....i'm sorry, but i
think hays needs to just go away. You know that nobody likes you or your
programs. ION is going to always be a million times better than anything you
can put out. I d/led your programs and tried them...no way will i ever
recommend your programs to anyone. I'm sorry, i dont like to put down fellow
programmers, but the truth is the truth.

Dustin Davis
Lead Software Developer
Vision Works Studios