[A83] Another Official Statment from the Hays Corporation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Another Official Statment from the Hays Corporation

Ok here's the score.  We know that all of our programs are kind of janky so
far, but who cares?  Once Doorways Me comes out it will make you all
re-think about the way you program for the Ti83.  It will be in basic, and
here are it's features:

GUI
Add ASM programs from within Doorways
Background wallpaper
APD
Custom-Defined Keys
Add Doorways Extension Files which will let you
*Run Basic programs
*Access Doorways NT Wireless Networks (for 4 Player Games)
*Add custom content to your desktop
*Anything else you can imagine

Be under 800 bytes in size.

If you don't think we can do it, I say to you, just wait.  You might just
want to consider writing programs for Doorways Me in the furute.  Think
about this: we made Doorways '98 back in April 1998.  How many of you were
around the TiCommunity then.  Now it is June 2001.  I guarentee we are
masters at Basic, and our new shell will put Ion to shame, because a Basic
shell can do more, has more features, and is smaller.  By the way, there are
no .TIF pictures on our page you jackasses, we converted them to .gif or
.jpg.  Your this close to making Hays re-open it's famous Hall of Shame.

"Macho Man" Mike
Hays Games Company
http://www.geocities.com/hayscorporation/