[A83] Official Statment from Hays president Andy Morgans

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Official Statment from Hays president Andy Morgans

Dear Community,

This summer, the Hays Games Company will be pushing a full scale release
program, and we want it to run as smoothly as possible, with as little
hitches as possible.  That is why I come to you today to assure the
community that Hays is and will, as he have been the last two years, stay
100% legit.  There hasn't even been an illeged Hays pirating since 1998.  I
guess what I'm trying to say, it that Hays will never never ever ever never
never never never ever never ever never never never never ever pirate or
steal or otherwise alter code.  Thank you.

Andy Morgans
President
Hays Games Company
http://www.geocities.com/hayscorporation/