[A83] Re: 896 bytes of RAM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: 896 bytes of RAM

Well maybe you could create and appvar (assuming u are doing this on an 83+,
if not you can use a program variable) wich is temporary (you will delete
after it's been used!) which is 896 bytes of length.
in this way you will have to check that there are enough available bytes,
and you're done!

-Nicolas Gilles