[A83] Re: Sprites with clipping

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Sprites with clipping

>From: Guillaume Hoffmann <crono@ifrance.com>
>To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
>Subject: [A83] Sprites with clipping
>

>Does anyone know if there is a routine that can draw sprites even if they
>are out of the window coordinates ? (in example : (80,-5) )
>
>I need it to draw 8*8 sprites that scroll vertically.

CrASH Man made SprClip, a clipped 8x8 (height changable) sprite routine.  It
comes as either the XOR version, or the Masked Sprite version.

But if you're looking to make a tilemap, try CrASH Man's fast tilemap
routine instead.  It's extremely speed optimized, slightly complicated to
use, and does a fastcopy and tilemap draw at the same time.  But you can't
use ordinary graphics routines with that one.