[A83] Re: Flash protection

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Flash protection

To me it seems like you need to exchange the values of OE# and WE# in order to
write.

Logic Low seems to be "true", while Locig High seems to be "false".

While it is said that CE# and OE# *must* be Low to read data (which you still
want to do, right :-), it only says that WE# *should* be High to read data.

What you could do is hardwire WE# to Low, while still being able to reverse
your changes, and see if you can still read from the device.
If so, the only thing you need to deal with is setting OE# to High...
Maybe TI hasn't protected that option so severely, thus making it possible to
write to some port to set it low.

--(Peter-Martijn)