[A83] Re: Flash protection

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Flash protection

Hmm, you might want to look up the manual for the flash chip.
If you  type it's serial number in a search engine, it will hsow up somewhere.
(It's the AMD chip, but you knew that already)

--(Peter-Martijn)

P.S.

If it works, you might want to post a "That's how I did it" on the list.

> I have a spare 83+ lying around, and I have been wanting to bypass the flash protection. I understand that there is a pin (WE I think) on the flash chip which is locking the flash from writes. Can anyone tell me which pin this is on the actual chip, and how to bypass it? Thank you.
>

> Michael Vincent
> Detached Solutions - www.detacheds.com
> Radical Software - www.radicalsoft.org

Follow-Ups: References: