[A83] Mario for ashell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Mario for ashell

I'm talking about the old Mario, not the Ion one.
It works on TI-83 ROM version 1.07000 but not 1.10000,
not just my calc, but on other people's as well.
It's strange that it works on Virtual TI with the same
ROM version - the one I ROM dumped.
The graphics are stuffed up on v1.100000 and higher.

There's a v1.100001. Does anyone know the difference?

Penguin's graphics are stuffed up for v1.10001 as
well. I'm not sure which version of penguin though.

With Mario the graphics are like ghosts, or sort of a
double image with the ghost screen 8 pixels off.
Penguin just has interference-type graphics. I heard
that an old version of ion had ionfastcopy being too
fast.

With the new mario for ion, the 83+ levels aren't
compatible with the TI-83. Would it be easy to port
them? To unassemble programs, I've tried unsquish but
it didn't do it properly.

-Gerald

http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger
- Voice chat, mail alerts, stock quotes and favourite news and lots more!