From: assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Henk Poley
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2001 12:34 PM
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: [A83] Re: BLODs [Ti83-]

> Van: Harper Maddox <gte172i@prism.gatech.edu>
>
> you can manufacture bugs in any game (especially mine) if you try hard
> enough.  If you have a problem with the game then just send a message to
> Sam.  Personally I would rather Sam work on new projects than trying to
> crush a rare bug.
>
> Harper Maddox
> Void Productions
> gte172i@prism.gatech.edu

Okay okay, I just wanted to say that this was something I stumbled upon.
Something more important, Ti83 and Ti83+ have about the same fileformat, so
why won't it work? If there's a real problem, then it's maybe nice to make
a 'converter' that just cuts-and-pastes the program-var-data from one file
into another TIGL format. Most external-level progs jus tuse the same
format on each Ti...

	Henk Poley