[A83] Re: AsmPrgm and AsmComp

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: AsmPrgm and AsmComp

Use bin8x (or devpac8x or bin2var).

If you use bin8x,
you must use the option -83p to get 8xp files.
You can optionally add the -x options to make them TIOS Executable,
like when you do AsmComp(xxx,yyy)

It is however more used to do the following in the start of youre program:

org progstart-2
.db $BB,$6D

These are the squished form of the "AsmPrgm" Token.

If you use this in your program, bin8x will automatically
recognise it, and squish your program for the ti-83Plus without need
of the -83p option.

--(Peter-Martijn)