[A83] Re: What is the problem with flash writes (in general)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: What is the problem with flash writes (in general)

AFAIK, the reason the 89 (probably not even all HW versions)
can load a custom ROM, it that some trick was found (I believe it'd
something to do with the linking pins) with which the signature checking
was disabled, and the OS was just dumped into the calc w/o checking.

--(Peter-Martijn)