[A83] Re: What is the problem with flash writes (in general)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: What is the problem with flash writes (in general)

I did something very similar to determine link commands for other things.  I
used Calcsys's Link Console (actually, I wrote the link console for that
purpose).  And, assuming you've got a fairly new version of Calcsys, you can
store the strings to reply with in RAM, and then send them by just typing
the address, instead of typing out the whole strings.

If you have two TI-83P's (or know someone from whom you can borrow one)
you're in especially good luck  You don't have to search through the ROM for
the proper reply (something I wouldn't really suggest doing), but instead
you can use one of the calculators to simulate the computer, and see what
the reply is firsthand.

Or you could build a custom program, whichever you want :)

-Dan Englender