[A83] Re: Interrupt troubles [83, Ion]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Interrupt troubles [83, Ion]

> Van: Kirk Meyer <kirk.meyer@colorado.edu>
>
> The interrupt speed doesn't change. The code you have will work fine on
> 83+SE except you need to use TI's LcdBusy instead of a fastcopy.

I think you ment to say:
BCALL _GrBufCpy

At least I guess that this routine will produce better on 15MHz...

I could also use the older greyscale routine used by the z88dk, which
doesn't use the fastcopy, and replace there the own LCD_BUSY with:

PUSH AF
CALL LCD_BUSY_QUICK	; $000B
POP AF

> What I meant about ROM routines is that if you were going to make z88dk
> compile apps on the 83+, the calculator would crash unless you copy your
> interrupt routine to RAM since the app page gets swapped out all the
time.

Okay, that's something I should have thought of...

The *same* trouble with the CrASH's CR_KHAND routine (Ti82), which will
copy your program back into it's variable...

I have already some App crt0 made, but haven't tried if it worked (Need
Flash debugger first).

	Henk Poley