[A83] Re: statvars...??? [Ti83+]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: statvars...??? [Ti83+]

> Van: Kirk Meyer <kirk.meyer@colorado.edu>
>
> I think that perhaps he has problems with both but hasn't quite noticed
it
> yet.

Please, whats wrong? Couldn't you wait till I answered you?

> I have to wonder if an interrupt is the best way do grayscale on an 83.
But
> I'll leave that up to you. Obviously it would have to be that way in a C
> program where the grayscale couldn't be tailored to the specific
situation.

How on earth would you then like it to do? Write a program that outputs so
much data to the LCD-driver that it looks like greyscale? Has been done on
the GameBoy color to boost up the colours to be able to display around
65000 colours when displaying short movies/intros. That option is quite...
ehm.. BIG.. (talking about big C compiled programs...)

	Henk Poley